Kung Fu Fo yo ass


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, March 12, 2009

A day on 34th street...and no where else


Greetings!!! Well today I went to 34th street with Naja and Lizz...as you can see SoHo was not included on the schedule, maybe next time. Anyway after waiting about 2 hours..we finally met up and went to Mickey D's for some food..(I was hungry as all hell). Since we are all pretty much..broke! we mostly window shopped instead.. the most I bought was a ring, a hat and a shirt all from H&M (oh and a number 11 on the Mcdonalds Menu). Good buys considering I was suppose to be looking for a spring jacket, which I never found :/ Sadly I dont know my credit card PIN number so I had to CHARGE IT!...and so, Basically our day was spent in H&M, Forever 21, Victoria Secret, Sephora, Journeys, DAFFY'S...and the R train going uptown and Queens,
Bus/Train ride: $ 5.00
Hat: $7.90
Shirt: $10.00
Ring: $4.50
Spending time with your close friends: Priceless!!
Right Now Im talking to Dorian, whose in Maryland. He's about to go explore this haunted house with a bunch of his friends....(Lets see how that goes..smh)















Oh and you cant forget the 10 dollar shirt..now for H&M, thats pretty damn cheap

1 comment: