Kung Fu Fo yo ass


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Oren Lavie: Her Morning Elegance..cool ass video




So I was up 4:00 in the morning after coming from this club with this organization I am in called Obami Models..the place was so dead but it got OK later on (and when I say ok, i mean just that) we were tired and hungry afterwards...(and during) so we decied to go to ihop Liz and I shared a 5 stack pancake with strawberry syrup (yummm) before going "home"..I have to say it was an interesting wednesday night..or thurday morning? So now I kinda cant sleep ..just my luck..so since the tv was on i caught this little video it was really creative I thought..check it out!

2 comments:

  1. i was worried this night when u went to the club because i just kept on thinking that something might happen to you or you would get violated by all them from the organization or the people at the club. I guess im overprotective sometimes.

    ReplyDelete