Kung Fu Fo yo ass


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 24, 2010

Call AU NATURALS!






So I have been faithful to my transition process to natural hair. In two months I will be closer to my one year perm free anniversary Im am soooo excited!... This process has not been easy I have research youtube video after YT vid and I still havent found my regimen however I just know im getting close. I have been using cantu shea butter leave in conditioner as well as organic root stimulator products. My hair has grown tremendously thick and even a few inches long. My goal is to be waist length by the time I graduate college. Im curious to see my hair at the length it use to be when I was young. I know with care and patience I will get there real soon. Maybe one day i'll have my crown looking like these young ladies below. As well as my idol Ms. Badu.









However, My mane is def on the right track though...for those who are in the transitioning process I pray you reach your hair goals and dont be afraid to let it all hang out!

Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment