Kung Fu Fo yo ass


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 10, 2010

xelaPhotograhpy.blogspot.com

I have made a new blog http://xelaphotography.blogspot.com/ ...and this one is solely photography. I used  ملكة as the title. It means Queen in Arabic.I have it as a tattoo on the back of my neck because I believe it represent me as a young black woman, it is something i have realized about myself. It is also something we all as people should acknowledge. Being respectful of your body and yourself is equivolent to being a Queen as well as a King. On that note I would also like to point out that I created this blog because I wanted to connect to everyone with my own images. Since its already hard to keep a regular blog I figured it would be easier to keep up with this one being that I now have a working digital camera. :) As for now I am building it up so please visit and follow I promise it will be worth your wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment