Kung Fu Fo yo ass


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

About that time.


Remeber that bus ride home?...well it's just about time to go back.. to School AKA Hampton University. My roomate Naja Pazant (Bronx NY) and Neighbor Elizabeth Frazier (Manassases, VA.. sorry Lizz i have no idea how to spell your hometown), are going to be taking that 7 hour bus ride back. I'm glad Lizz experienced the city life for a while, honestly we all needed a break from all the work that we get, and it is a lot. BUT! With only a little over a month left of school, i think we'll be ok. Believe me a week is hardly anytime to catch up with your peoples but what can you do..the plus side to this is that I will be able to see Dorian, my boyfriend who inconviently lives in another state *sigh*. Tomorrow Naja, Lizz and I are suppose to be going to SoHo to get a little shopping done, and when I say little, thats EXACTLY what I mean. remember..WE ARE COLLEGE KIDS!!. ..right now i'm trying to figure out how im going to get my CSC homework done before class Monday at 3:00 without the book...I shall make due, I guess. btw Hampton is literally in the middle of nowhere so until May first..I will be missing my Hometown.. New York City

No comments:

Post a Comment