Kung Fu Fo yo ass


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Makeover?..Not Quite

Just to add to the last post..I got my hair done! I decided that I wanted my color back. But the thing is..my grandma (I call her Meme) isnt here to do it. Now Meme has been doing my hair since I was a wee little thing..and for a while i didnt even know you had to pay to get your hair done. So since Meme has moved down south,.. this year being her second..I had to either 1. Do it myself or 2. Go to someone else and pay about..50 damn bucks. And since my hair is longer than the average Black female, they WILL make sure they charge more. Now when meme first put the color in my hair, it was bright as hell I LOVED IT! i mean my baby hairs were blonde. That was a big change from my dark brown hair color. It was almost my mother natural hair color which is a sandy blonde. I remember after I got it done Koplah's (My Hometown BFF) mother said "You dont look Indian anymore" I was hurt, cause Im proud of my Indian roots but it was Whatever btw (R.I.P Ms. Doe). So my new beautician does my color and lets say its not as "bright" as I would have wanted it, but im content..(Note:I will be redoing it in the summer though.) Then my hair could be big curly and Bright as the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment