Kung Fu Fo yo ass


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

And we partied like white people!


Saturday was exciting to say the least..I finally got my tattoo it's not the one I was telling you about although its from the same tribe. This one is called Dwanimen (Ram's horn) it means humility basically to remain humble. I thought it fit me well since I have been told I am a humble person. Dorians Cousin Eric was in town so around 3 o clock he picked me and Naja and Khalid up so we could go to Slamm Dragon (the only decent tattoo parlor within 10 miles of Hampton U) we waited practically for 4 hours but it was worth it. Apparently we got the best artist in the shop. 


Ok these photos are extremely small ..I need a real camera insted of this rinky dink sidekick...any way







Heres me Naja Lizz and David at the "party like white people" shindig, at first it was kinda lame but then after Dorian and Eric got into Beer pong people started rolling in.. it was alot of fun to watch, and even Lizz got in on the fun (with some random dude as her partner) lol.



Doesnt Dorian look so Happy? I was glad someone from his hometown came to lift his spirits he had a lot of fun..as you can see.


After the party Eric decided he want to skate for a few seconds lol.. Then Dorian decided he wanted 2 get his fireworks..so after he gets them from his dorm we go back to the skate park following this deserted looking road..we ended up driving over a cemetery...CREEPY!!!




2 comments:

  1. This was also a good ass weekend i was glad that my cuzin came down for the weekend.We had fun all weekend lol do random stuff. Just sitting in the parking lot eating micky dss was fun. The beer pong was cool but me and you make a good ass team lol

    ReplyDelete