Kung Fu Fo yo ass


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mills Point and Ihop..!!!

Ok well I didnt get my tattoo,yet! but I shall..anyway Dorians cousin Eric is here for a visit so we decided to go to a party last night, you know to show him a good time. Since so many people wanted to go Eric had to make a quick trip to Mills Point before picking up ,me and Lizz. When we finally get there it's apparently in someones basement. They had that white light that made everyone have that bluish "glow" ...it actually turned out to be fun they even played some of my old school music like before I let by Frankie Beverly and Maze and Candy by Cameo..you know that song they play at the end of the best man and everyone is doing the electric slide...yea well :) after a couple of hours I started to feel sick,( I cant party for too long or else im done. We all decided it was time to go around 2. The car was crazy crowded I almost couldnt hardly breathe and Khalid kept talking the whole ride lol..by the time we were close to campus we all knew that we werent gonna be able to get by security  crowded up in this car so Khalid and Malik got out and walked a little bit so we could get past security. Old dude tok all of our id then dissappeared 4 like 5 mins. We pick Khalid n Malik back up and then at the last mintue decided we were hungry so were did we go..IHOP. :) 

2 comments:

  1. i feel so left out! why was i told nothing of this ihop lmao?
    nice blog by the way...

    -love malik

    ReplyDelete
  2. i Know!!! im sorry after Khalid rudely kicked you out we made detour lol thanks for the love

    ReplyDelete