Kung Fu Fo yo ass


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 6, 2009

Black Bananas



SO it's been a while and A LOT has happened ( some of which I cant even put up here.) Im going to start on april fools day..it was a good day Dorian and I went to the vice versa fashion show which featured a hot ass dress made by my big sister Britney. It was a tropical green with cheetah and zebra print in the tail of the dress...you had to see it anyway friday was great because it was actually sunny on this god forsaken campus and everyone was feeling good. Dorian and Khalids friend Imani from PG came and took us all to the mall...(do you know I havent been to a mall in about 5 months..so Imani basically was a life saver) After the mall Dorian and I decided to go to Britneys house for a party she was having. Every one was a senior which meant we were the babies..and ofcourse they can tell. Anyway after mostly everyone left Me,Dorian, Britney her roomate and her friend Alex sat at the table chilling and smoking. I got really hungry n opened the freeezer to find...BLACK BANANAS...wtf? come to find out they werent rotten just frozen. Britney then decides to  make us some cut up frozen bananas with peanut butter...THE BEST SNACK I HAVE EVA HAD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment