Kung Fu Fo yo ass


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 9, 2009

ok so im BORED....today was like any other thursday..I woke up at 10..ok it was 11 but whoes keeping track? I took a shower and got ready all by 1130.Then Me, Naja, Dorian and Louis went to lunch. After that me, naja and Shakari decided to watch 28 weeks later, but I feel asleep because scary movies arent really my thing. Then..at 4:50 Dorian and I went to english class. After class went to dinner and after dinner we went to a see a few short plays that were written and directed by students It was pretty cool I actually plan on doing this sometime soon,,maybe next year? Anyway ater Dorian and Khalid decided there wasnt enough room for me to go to wal-mart (the highlight of college students life) I came back to the dorm right quick n had a photo shoot with my girl/Roomate Naja. here are the pics











1 comment: