Kung Fu Fo yo ass


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Abbey Lincoln..and other stuff on the brain


Well my mom started playing Abbey Lincoln again and I realized how much I love her music. Her album "A turtles dream" is boss and if you havent heard it, you should. Anyway, I have been looking forward to this coming week for about eh..a month now and it seems like now there will be a slight change in plans. Apparently Dorian will be staying in New Jersey and not actually NY so it kinda sucks that he has to try n find his way to queens. I dont know how this is gonna work I'm hoping everything falls into place ..and if it doesnt im gonna be even more pissed. However right now Im chillin with My mom and Joan watching my fav movie LOVE JONES!!!!! so..peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment