Kung Fu Fo yo ass


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Wacko Jacko?...I believe his name was Michael Joseph Jackson thank you very Much!




So im sure everyone knows by now that the king of pop has passed and it was a devastating lost for not only his fans but the whole world. When I first heard, which was on thursday after lunch, I had just came off the train and i get a call from Koplah. So the first thing she says to me is Michael Jackson is dead. .......WHAT! i wasnt as shocked as I am now because it hadnt really hit me ..until today , and its sunday. But i hope now he can rest in peace and soon people can focus on the positive aspect of this man rather than the negative...here are some pics of MJ's memorial @ Apollo today.

2 comments:

  1. omg thts so crazy i was there the other day and took tht same exact pic of tribute to Michael Jackson!!!! freaky

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah weirddd ...lol we need to hang out!! where Koplah at??

    ReplyDelete