Kung Fu Fo yo ass


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I was Almost!..R.I.P.. ing

So this past Saturday Koplah and I went to Willianns house for her sis College Graduation party. Koplah and Williann are both from Liberia a country in Africa, so its kinda a given that every body there would already know eachother...let me tell you, ALL absolutely ALL liberians know eachother its craZY! So to make a long story short..after telling Koplah since 11 o freakin clock that we should start heading home we finally found a ride. Unfortunately it was a woman who had a little to many to drink she was cursing and just a hot mess. Let me tell you ..she began swerving and we found ourselves on the other side of the rode. ummm Koplah and I jumped outta that car with the quickness once the red light hit walking back to Willianns house where we got a ride with her sis...which was the original plan..peace <3

No comments:

Post a Comment