Kung Fu Fo yo ass


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 28, 2009

B.A.M

I know I know..its been a while ...again BUT! alot has happened, this past weekend was off the chain.Got a chance to see my girl Williann and we kicked it all day unfortunately Naja couldnt make it out. We ended up getting lost trying to get to the african B.A.M festival in brooklyn, we ending up going to south street seaport and watched random people walk by. There was this lady there singing the little mermaid real animated like, funny!





Anyway the next day I went to the festival with Joan and Chris..omg let me just say I miss home further more I miss this festival, I used to go with my trifflin father but that all stopped once we became estranged anyway it was just how I remembered it. As soon as I got there, there were people playing african drums and just jamming I was defitnitely in my element I swear, the whole time I was just wishing Dorian was there, he wouldve looveed it!. So I didnt get much except a black fist tank, a bracelet and ..thats it. Any way I kinda just started working these past two weeks and am bored outta my mind but im content..idk if you can be both at the same time but..its cool. Well thats it 4 now enjoy the pics and dont forget to check out http://solecinema.blogspot.com and http://lolitaroyale.blogspot.com SHOW SUPPORT!! :) Later...





1 comment: