Kung Fu Fo yo ass


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 29, 2009



so this weekend was AMAZING (besides MJ's passing) Dorian ended up staying over my  house for two nights.I picked him up from penn station and from there we went to time square for a bit. He loved it. Oh btw he was looking GOOD! I was so excited. The next day we went to Madam Tussands and from there Soho and from Soho we walked to the village into a little festival which was great because Dorian bought a few things for his apartment. We then went to Canal street to look in pearl paint, then from there we went to south street sea port and saw a real rainbow, clear as day...and after contemplating about dinner, we finally decided to go to SEA i wanted Dorian to see this place,,i knew he would love it, which he did. And although we were stuck on the J train for 20mintues it was fun.So ofcourse I was sad when sunday came around but now i look forward to September, when i go back to school ;)....o and more pics will come im just being extra lazy, note the side ways pic!..peace

2 comments:

  1. Thank You!!! I just took a visit to your blog..veryyy savvy :) I will be following

    ReplyDelete