Kung Fu Fo yo ass


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 27, 2009

...and there was a killer on the loose


Being that these past 2 weeks are the last days of school... i haven't really been blogging as much as i would have liked. BUT a lot has happened so let me reflect. Well, this past weekend I went to the beach with Naja, Khalid and Dorian. It was the first time I had been to the beach since the first week of school in september, so you know I was hype!!. It was warm as hell outside so obviously, we weren't the only ones with this agenda. I mean how man hot days do you get in Hampton VA?...apparently, not too many. It was super fun, Dorian and I swam a little while Khalid n Naja listened to music. We even caught a crab and named it crabby patty. lol, cute right. Any way after the beach Tmac picked us up and took us back to campus where we were preparing to go to Morgans bday party at this hotel over the bridge. OK once we got there I knew that something was gonna pop off so me Dorian, Bryan and Naja got up outtta that biotch quick. Khalid and Malik decided to stay although later on they told us that it had gotten over crowed..plus a fight broke out. Well after leaving we were trying to decide whether or not to go to this other party on edin street..after idk 15 mins we go there only to find out..it was packed..literally a sweat box so we start heading back where we ended up catching Khalid n Malik. Khalid gets a text from Tmac saying there was a shoot out on campus.... WHAT!!!..He shot the dorm director..the pizza guy , then himself..I was scared out of my mind so i called my big sis. She told me and Dorian to come over because they werent letting pple on campus. The whole situation was horribly random. I dont feel safe any more. I was just grateful that I wasnt there because I wouldnt know what to do.( You never know what gods keeping you from.)Especially if I had seen both men on the floor in a puddle of blood, like Tmac did. No thanx. The plus side is that my big sis ended up making breakfast for me, Dorian n like 5 pple that were at her house..It was hella good! yum. Anyway check out the pics.it was the only good part of that day :/ sad...peace..R.i.P




1 comment:

  1. this was by far one of the best weekends we ever had at hampton. It was so much fun goin 2 the beach that day. It was beautiful because it was warm and you made that 2 peace look ever so good lol =) and brittanys house made it so much better. When i get my appartement we are goin 2 cook breakfast all the time iight....<3

    ReplyDelete