Kung Fu Fo yo ass


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Home Sweet Home



Hooray! im finally home after a long 9 months in school. Unfortunately...im a bit bored. Aside from playing with my new kitty Maddox who iis soooo adorable, i have been home trying to either clean or write my book. Quite frankly, im ready to have some fun. Cant wait til Khalid and Dorian comes next month so I can show them around the big apple. Plus I really miss my Love (Dorian) so I defitnitely will be cleaning extra hard. To sum it all up in a nut shell, this is gonna be a long summer, but i wont complain, i know everything will be ok. Especially if I get a job...Which I need....badly...so wish me luck. Over and Out.

p.s.
Mothers day is coming up, so give that special lady something good...like a recordable card..there pretty damn cool

MADDOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment