Kung Fu Fo yo ass


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!






Today was a great day I actually went to church,...like im suppose to do. My mom mailed me this bomb easter dress so i was FRESH 2 DEF...I went to Dorian's church (first Baptists church of Hampton) and the service was pretty god, except the choir was weak. And I only say this because my choir back home in Jamaica Queens..is off the chain. Guess I'm just use to that style :) After church Dorians Aunt Odessa cooked dinner (Ribs, string beans, chicken, rice, potatoe salad, and bread pudding YUMM) I loved it (then we went to a fashion show for Storefront productions which was cool but it wouldv been better if KHALID had answered his phone n gotten us in for freeee) the day before was pretty boring other than us all hanging out in the dorm..Dorian even made an attempt to help me straighten my hair which Naja thought was hilarious and decided to take a pic. Friday night was the best because we went to Britneys house again..it's always fun going over there because it's chill time. Other than that..my weekend was pretty good. Happy Belated resurrection sunday..sorry i be-late sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment