Kung Fu Fo yo ass


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Chicken Wing French Fry

Yesterday my building had no freakin water...and so, and I had to wash with this bottle water


Before going outside to chill with my best friend Koplah. Since there nothing to do in Rochdale we just walked around and went to the chinese restaurant to eat some good old chicken wings and french fries with extra hot sauce and ketchup. yummmmm. Then we ran into my mom, since it was cold we walked back to my house so I can et my coat then went to koplahs house so she can change her shoes. (Why she wore heels in Rcohdale, i'll never know) any way turns out her boots have a big hole in the toe part so we spent most of the time walking back to my apartment, trying to hide her damn toes. It was funny because before going inside my building there were two guys trying to talk to us. So we literally ran away so they wouldnt see her foot plus, they werent to cute. After that little run in we just chilled in my room watching living single, I love money and Martin beefore prank calling my bf, Dorian. HAHA lets just say he passed the test.thank god, thats why I loveee me some him. Anyway thhat was pretty much my day or my yesterday, so far I've just been playing with Maddox the mischievous kttien. I love him he's soo adorable although hes a bad little boy, but we'll talk about that!...some other time. Peace and hair grease <3





1 comment: