Kung Fu Fo yo ass


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's day

Mothers day is in one day and I just thought I start celebrating early




Well, my mother Princess Adena Goins is absolutely the best I couldnt ask for anyone else. She has sacrificed everything to give me a nuturing and normal life and being that she is single mother, I believe she deserves the up most respect. When I become a successful writer/filmmaker/artist whatever it may be I will make sure that this woman reaps the benefits. She's just awesome, and theres nothing more to say.









Wishing a happy mothers day to other women in my family
My mother, Auntie Donna, and Auntie Wanda

Aunt Louise



and my grandma Meme aka Gwendolyn Sharpe





My Great Grandmother Beulah Mae Butler


(1918-2004)

3 comments: